Thursday, July 23, 2009

Welcome to Twilight Tales

Submitted for your approval. A place beyond your imagination, and not teen vampires with odd solar skin conditions. A place where common logic and sense have no place in this world.

(And I don't mean the White House or Congress, folks.)

This is Fanger's Twilight Tales. But more importantly, rather than be an observer, you might be a participant as well. For here in this blog, I'll embark on stories, accounts and tales from places known as the Twilight Zone, Night Gallery and other points beyond. I'll probably visit my old friend the Crypt-Keeper as well.

Inspired by my own creation #TwilightZoneThursdays via Twitter, you can also tweet your odd tales of interest, or even come here and submit your own to me here.

They can be whimsically fictional, or chillingly real. Here you can discuss your fave episodes from your fave weird series, or comic series, or even submit intriguingly-haunting places as well.

Just be careful, though, for even here in Twilight Tales, anything goes where nothing is impossible, and the improbable is probable.

Welcome to Fanger's Twilight Tales.

No comments:

Post a Comment